Roll Them Bones Cash Giveaway.
Wednesdays in October
4 PM, 6 PM, & 8 PM
You could be 1 of 5 winners at each drawing to roll dice for $300 to $3,200!
Earn one entry for every 10 Power Points earned on slots or for every 10 minutes of table play (includes live poker) September 30 - October 31.
Prizes are based on your roll and Club GVC status
Not a Club GVC member? Join Club GVC to receive 10 free entries!
Dates, Times, & Location
1. The promotions area for all drawings will be located in the casino.
2. Earning period: from the start of gaming on Sunday, September 30, 2018 through 7:59 pm on Wednesday, October 31, 2018.
3. Drawings will be held at 4:00 pm, 6:00 pm and 8:00 pm on Wednesdays, October 3, 10, 17, 24, and 31, 2018.
4. Qualified Club GVC members can redeem/activate their entries on the drawing day from 1:00 pm through 7:59 pm at a promotional kiosk.
Eligibility and How Members Participate
1. All members must be at least 21 years of age and eligible to game in the State of Illinois. Only Club GVC members will be eligible to participate and win. Club GVC membership is free and may be obtained by presenting a current and valid government issued photo ID at Club GVC or the Slot Employee Workstation. One (1) free entry will be available once during the length of the promotion at any promotional kiosk.
2. Club GVC members will earn one entry for every (ten) 10 power points earned on any electronic gaming device (EGD) and one (1) entry for every ten (10) minutes played on tables games from the start of gaming on Sunday, September 30, 2018 through 7:59 pm Wednesday, October 31, 2018.
3. Bonus entry announcements (see exhibit 1, page 9) may be sent to members via a variety of different advertising mediums (i.e. direct mail, email, print advertising, and/or online advertising).
4. Members may receive bonus entry coupons based on his/her Club GVC membership status. Club GVC members may receive the following:
· Bronze – 10 Bonus Entries (once per promotion)
· Sterling – 50 Bonus Entries (once per promotion)
· 24 Karat – 100 Bonus Entries (once per promotion)
5. A patron who signs up as a new Club GVC member from the beginning of calendar day on Sunday, September 30, 2018 through 7:59 pm Wednesday, October 31, 2018 may receive ten (10) bonus entries at a promotional kiosk at time of sign-up. A patron who signs up as a new Club GVC member on calendar day Saturday, September 29, 2018 may receive ten (10) bonus entries at a promotional kiosk if they return on calendar day Sunday, September 30, 2018.
6. To redeem/activate an entry ticket(s), the member must swipe their Club GVC card at a promotional kiosk on the drawing day between 1:00 pm and 7:59 pm.
7. Entries may only be deposited into one (1) virtual drawing drum at a time.
8. All entries are non-transferable.
9. Winners must be present to win in all drawings.
10.Members may only win once per drawing day, but may win multiple times during the length of the promotion.
Standard Drawing Selection of Winners
1. Micro Gaming Technologies (MGT) will be utilized to randomly select five (5) qualified winners at the promotion times on the dates listed above. The winner’s name will appear on the workstation screen. MGT will record the winners selected.
2. The Promotions & Entertainment Supervisor or Promotions & Entertainment Coordinator will be responsible for supervising all aspects of the drawings, promotional games and the Promotional Assistants (PA). The role of a PA may be filled by any Grand Victoria Casino employee.
3. The winners’ names will be recorded on the Winners’ Log.
4. The Promotions & Entertainment Supervisor or Promotions & Entertainment Coordinator or PA will then have the potential winners’ names announced over the sound system in the casino and pavilion.
5. The potential winners will have five (5) minutes after the winning names are displayed to make themselves known to an employee of the Player’s Club Department, Marketing Department, Player Development Department, or the Security Department to be considered present.
6. Once each drawing has been completed, the Promotions & Entertainment Supervisor or Promotions & Entertainment Coordinator or PA will place the entries back into the ticket pool.
7. If a potential winner is determined ineligible before the entries are placed back into the ticket pool, an alternate winner will be drawn at random from the same drum as soon as reasonably possible following the same procedures previously outlined. All virtual drawing drum(s) will be emptied at the direction of the Promotions & Entertainment Supervisor or Promotions & Entertainment Coordinator or PA.
8. If a potential winner is determined to be ineligible after the entries are placed back into the ticket pool, the Grand Victoria Casino, in its sole discretion, may retain the prize and no additional winners will be drawn.
9. If a winner is determined to be ineligible at any time after prize issuance, the Grand Victoria Casino, in its sole discretion, may recover and retain the prize and no additional winners will be drawn.
10.In the event that a selected winner is unable to participate in the game portion of this promotion (if applicable) for reasons of physical or mental disability, that winner may designate another person who is over the age of 21 and immediately present to complete the game portion of the promotion on the selected winner’s behalf. Any person so designated is not considered the winner, but rather solely the agent of the selected winner; any and all prizes won by the designee will go to the selected winner. The selected winner must be present for the drawing and the game portion. Participating in the game portion as a designee does not preclude that person from independent participation in the promotion. The Promotions & Entertainment Supervisor or Promotions & Entertainment Coordinator or PA will make the final determination if this rule may be invoked in any particular case.
1. The game board will represent a dice table. (Exhibit 2, Page 10)
2. In the order that they were selected, contestants will stand at one end of the table and each roll two (2) dice, one at a time.
· The dice will be rolled toward the opposite end of the table and must cross the line in the middle of the table to be deemed an acceptable roll.
· If the dice are thrown off the table, the guest will re-roll.
· The Promotions and Entertainment Supervisor or the Promotions and Entertainment Coordinator have the final discretion on whether rolls are deemed acceptable or if the contestant will need to re-roll.
3. The contestants will get the sum of the two (2) dice together based on which side each die lands on. The die each have six (6) different images on them, one (1) image on each side of the die. Each image has a corresponding cash prize associated with it. (See prize structure below).
4. Step 2 and 3 will be repeated until all five (5) contestants have had a chance to roll their dice.
1. The five (5) selected winners in each of the drawings will play the game to win cash prizes as described below:
· Side 1: Haunted House = $100
· Side 2: Ghost = $200
· Side 3: Skeleton = $300
· Side 4: Witch = $400
· Side 5: Bat = $500
· Side 6: GVC Crown = $600
If a contestant rolls the same graphic on both dice, they will win the sum plus a bonus. The bonus is based on the contestant’s Club GVC status (See prize structure below).
Haunted House, Ghost, Skeleton, Witch and Bat Bonus:
· 24 Karat: $1,500
· Sterling: $1,250
· Bronze: $1,000
· Chrome: $500
· 24 Karat: $2,000
· Sterling: $1,750
· Bronze: $1,250
· Chrome: $1,000
Maximum per winner liability = $3,200
Maximum total cash prizes daily = $48,000
Maximum total promotional prizes =$240,000
· A promotional prize is defined as any prize award valuing $50 or greater. For all prizes of $50 or greater in value, winners will be required to complete a W–9 prior to prize issuance.
· In the event the winner is a foreign patron, they will be asked to fill out Form 1042-S and taxes will be taken out before prize issuance no matter the prize amount.
· All winners are responsible for all local, state and federal taxes. Prizes are not transferable or assignable. Non-cash prizes are not redeemable for cash and no prize substitutions are allowed.
1. The winners’ names will be recorded on the Winners’ Log (Exhibit 3, Page 11).
The Promotions & Entertainment Supervisor or Promotions & Entertainment Coordinator or PA will verify that the entry is complete and accurate. Any discrepancies that may render the entry ineligible will be verified through the patron management system. In the event that an entry is deemed ineligible, the Promotions & Entertainment Supervisor or Promotions & Entertainment Coordinator or PA will affix his/her signature on the disqualified entry. All disqualified entries will be kept on file for 30 days.
Drawing times and all other specified times are approximate. Grand Victoria Casino reserves the right to change drawing times and all other specified times due to unforeseen or extenuating circumstances.
4. Winners will be selected at random from all eligible entries received. All decisions will be final and binding in all respects relating to the drawing. The odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received and therefore cannot be predetermined. Entry into this promotion and odds of winning will in no way be guaranteed by the Grand Victoria Casino.
5. Winners must state and acknowledge that he/she is not an Employee of Grand Victoria Casino, its partners, parents and affiliated companies, and its agents, successors, and its assignees, legal, accounting and advertising agencies and promotional companies involved in this promotion. Winners must also state and acknowledge that he/she is not an immediate family member of a Grand Victoria Casino employee -- defined as parents (including in-laws), spouses, children, siblings, grandparents, and step-relations – or living in the same household.
6. Grand Victoria Casino, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to immediately cancel any individual drawing, if the execution of the drawing is suspected to be compromised in any way. The Illinois Gaming Board docksite supervisor/agent on duty will be notified immediately of any such cancellation.
7. Grand Victoria Casino reserves the right to cancel or modify this promotion at any time for any reason, and without advance notice to the public. No modifications or cancellations to a promotion will be made without the approval of the Illinois Gaming Board Administrator.
8. All decisions and interpretations of the procedures and rules governing this drawing are within the sole discretion and authority of Grand Victoria Casino. All entries will become the property of Grand Victoria Casino.
9. Grand Victoria Casino will consider any member disputes or complaints over the execution of this promotion which is reported in writing to the Promotions Supervisor or Promotions Coordinator within seven (7) business days of the drawing in question. All disputes and/or complaints will be forwarded to the Illinois Gaming Board docksite agent.
10.Unless prohibited, entry constitutes permission to use the winner’s name and likeness for publicity purposes without any further compensation.
11.A winner agrees upon the receipt of his/her prize to have his/her photograph taken and have his/her name and hometown published at the discretion of Grand Victoria Casino without any compensation or advance notice to the winner.
12.Void where prohibited. By entering or accepting a prize in this drawing, the winner agrees to be bound by the Official Rules and to conform to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
13.This drawing will be conducted pursuant to these Official Rules, copies of which including changes are available upon request at the Club GVC throughout the duration of the promotion.
14.No mechanically reproduced entry tickets will be accepted. Grand Victoria is not responsible for any lost, late, illegible, incomplete, misdirected, or mutilated entry tickets.
15.In no event shall Grand Victoria Casino, its parents, partners, and affiliated companies, their respective agents, employees, directors, officers and legal advisors and any other companies participating in the design, administration or fulfillment of this give-away promotion, be liable for personal injuries, death, damages, expenses or costs or losses of any kind resulting from participation or inability to participate in this give-away promotion or acceptance of or use or inability to use a prize or parts thereof including, without limitation, claims, suits, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light (whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
16.In no event shall Grand Victoria Casino, its parents, partners, and affiliated companies, their respective agents, employees, directors, officers and legal advisors and any other companies participating in the design, administration or fulfillment of this give-away promotion, be liable or responsible for computer systems or other technical failures, earning interruption due to system upgrades, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, human error, any game malfunction or any other acts or causes beyond the reasonable control of Grand Victoria Casino, that effects, corrupts or interferes with the conduct, integrity or security of this promotion. Grand Victoria Casino reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual, who in any way interferes or tampers with the entry process or conduct of the promotion, and to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this promotion for any reason. Grand Victoria is not responsible for any typographical errors or misprints on any mail pieces or advertisements.
17.Grand Victoria Casino reserves the right to void this offer for any individual who violates these Official Rules. All decisions of Grand Victoria Casino are final and conclusive.
18.Individuals who are excluded from casino facilities through a government program, by his/her own request, by the Illinois Gaming Board, or by the Grand Victoria Casino are not eligible to participate or claim any promotional prizes after his/her exclusion date.
19.Some restrictions may apply.
20.This promotion is subject to the terms and conditions of a member’s Club GVC Account.
· All cash prizes will be awarded in the form of a Grand Victoria Casino Receipt for Cash Expended after each drawing and/or game execution.
· To redeem a Receipt for Cash Expended, a current and valid government-issued photo ID (as previously defined)will be required.
· Receipts for Cash Expended may be exchanged for an equal amount of cash at any cage location. Receipts for Cash Expended are valid only on the date of issuance.
· Winners will be required to present a current and valid government-issued photo ID and a Club GVC card to collect the promotional prize.
· Grand Victoria Casino will accept the following forms of valid government issued photo ID: Driver’s License issued in the US, state photo identification card issued in the US, Passport, US issued Military ID, photo identification card issued by government entities located within the US or US territories and possessions, or US issued Permanent Residence Card.
· Prior to prize issuance, winners will be required to complete and affix their signature on a Winner’s Log, W-9 form, and Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability & Publicity Release. If a winner refuses to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability & Publicity Release or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements, no prize will be issued. Winners must have their social security number verified through a Tax Identification Number verification service. In the event the social security number is not valid the winner will be given seven (7) days to return with a valid social security number and claim their prize.
1. A promotional prize is defined as any prize award valuing $50 or more.
2. If the winner is a foreign patron, he/she must fill out a 1042S form and taxes will be withheld before prize issuance, regardless of the prize amount.
Winners will be responsible for all local, state, and federal taxes. Prizes are not transferable or assignable.
Pending IGB approval. See Club GVC for complete rules. Employees of Grand Victoria Casino and their family members are ineligible to participate. Not valid for any participant of the Illinois Gaming Board Voluntary Self-Exclusion Program. Valid photo ID and Club GVC membership required. Grand Victoria is not responsible for any typographical errors or misprints. Must be 21. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1.800.GAMBLER (1.800.426.2537).