Hours of Operation
Breakfast's on us! Jumpstart your day with a complimentary continental breakfast at Crave Deli available exclusively for members of Victoria’s Morning Club.
Club GVC's Morning Club Rules
- Morning Club membership is available only to Club GVC members. Morning Club membership, associated benefits and privileges are for the exclusive use of the qualified Morning Club member.
- Morning Club membership will be reviewed quarterly. To keep their membership, Morning Club members are required to maintain a minimum of three (3) visits per quarter, with a minimum average of 1,000 Power Points per visit. New applicants must have a minimum of three (3) visits per quarter with a minimum average of 1,000 Power Points per visit to be enrolled into the Morning Club program.
- Only one card will be issued per member, per quarter.
- Morning Club membership, associated benefits and privileges are non-transferable and not valid with any other offer, promotions or discounts.
- Grand Victoria reserves the right to change the rules of the Morning Club at any time without prior notification.
- Use of the Morning Club card indicates acceptance of club conditions.
- Grand Victoria reserves the right to terminate the Morning Club program without notice, so that, regardless of how much you participate in the program, your right to its benefits and privileges can be terminated at such time as Grand Victoria specifies. Morning Club membership is a privilege; therefore, membership may be revoked at the sole discretion of Grand Victoria.
- In no event shall Grand Victoria, or its parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, officers, employees and agents, be liable for any injury or damages arising in any way from participation in the Morning Club or utilization of its benefits or privileges. This liability disclaimer extends to all injuries or damages, including but not limited to personal injury, consequential damages, and injury or damage due to negligence.