Skip to Content

September TOTAL Winnings




GVC Concert Series FAQ's

When do tickets go on sale?  
Ticket presale and on-sale dates are different for each show. These dates are listed on for that specific event. 

Where do I buy tickets?  
Tickets for all shows are available on our website or at Click on the "Concert Series" button on the left hand side of the homepage. Tickets will also be available for sale at Club GVC located inside the casino pavilion, but there may be lines at the times tickets go on sale. For best seat locations we recommend you visit  

How much are tickets? 
Ticket prices vary. There are affordable lawn seats to every show. Please refer to for details. 

What are the ticket service fees?  
Service fees are very reasonable, and vary based on ticket price. Service fees are applicable whether tickets are purchased online or in person. 

Where is the concert?  
The concert site is Festival Park in Elgin, adjacent to Grand Victoria Casino. 

What’s the seating situation?  Are there reserved seats?  Lawn seats?    
Every concert in the Series will offer both reserved and lawn seating. If you purchase your tickets on the website, you will be able to choose your own reserved seat location. Each show will offer multiple price points. Lawn seating is general admission in the grassy areas of Festival Park.    

Are the concerts all ages? 
Yes, the concerts are all ages. So is the pavilion on the casino property where restaurants and restrooms are located. The casino, however, is for guests 21 and over. 

Is there wheelchair accessible parking and seating?  
Yes. There will be accessible parking at the South end of the casino. Please notify a member of Festival Park security when you arrive for the performance to receive accommodation for wheelchair accessible seating. 

What time do gates open? 
Gates will open two hours prior to showtime. Showtimes are printed on your ticket.

Will there be food and drinks?  
Absolutely! There will be many reasonably-priced delicious food options as well as alcoholic and non-alcoholic drink options available inside Festival Park. Guests will need to show ID and obtain a wristband upon entry in order to purchase and consume alcoholic beverages. There are also four dining options within the casino pavilion.

What is the bathroom situation?  
There will be plenty of portable bathrooms in Festival Park as well as inside the casino pavilion.

Can I leave and come back in?  
If guests would like to visit Grand Victoria Casino at any point for any reason during the show, there will be two re-entry gates where hand stamps will be available. Hand stamps will be good for re-entry only at the two specific re-entry gates. 
Where do I park?  
Parking will be free at the GVC garage, based on availability.  There is also abundant City of Elgin free parking in several locations nearby.  If our garage is full, guests will be directed to the closest available City parking.

What can I bring inside?  
Blankets, folding or collapsing lawn chairs, and non-professional cameras or cameras with a detachable lens.  

What can’t I bring inside?  
Bottles, cans, coolers, drinks, food, guns, weapons or contraband of any kind, alcohol, umbrellas, laser pointers, Frisbees, audio and video recording devices, cameras with removable lenses and/or professional cameras, skates, bicycles, skateboards, scooters or other wheeled items, and pets (serivice animals allowed).

What time will the concert be over?  
Most concerts will end by about 10 p.m.  

Where can I stay?
Grand Victoria Casino is a partner of Courtyard Marriott in Elgin/West Dundee located at 2175 Marriott Drive in West Dundee, about a ten minute drive from Grand Victoria Casino.

Reservations are strongly encouraged during the Summer Concert Series.

For reservations or more information, please contact Courtyard Marriott at 847-429-0300 or by clicking here.

Who booked the concerts? 
All booking was done by One Eleven Productions.


Are dogs/pets allowed at the concert?
Dogs/pets are not permitted with the exception of service animals per ADA Laws. 


If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1.800.GAMBLER (1.800.426.2537).