Mega Mondays Slot Tournament
Dates & TimeEvery Monday | 12PM - 5PM
Mondays in March
12 PM - 5 PM
Win a share of $15,000 Free Cash Play.
Dates, Times and Location:
- The “Mega Mondays Slot Tournament” will be held Mondays, March 4, 11, 18 & 25, 2019 from 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm.
- Each tournament session will be two (2) minutes long.
- The slot tournament will be located on the main level of the casino.
Eligibility and How Members Participate
- Only Club GVC members will be eligible to participate and win in the slot tournament. All members must be at least 21 years of age and eligible to game in the State of Illinois. Club GVC membership is free and may be obtained by presenting a current and valid government issued photo ID at Club GVC.
- Grand Victoria will accept the following forms of valid government issued photo ID: Driver’s License issued in the US, state photo identification card issued in the US, Passport, US issued Military ID, photo identification card issued by government entities located within the US or US territories and possessions and US issued Permanent Residence Card.
- Grand Victoria reserves the right to request additional forms of identification as necessary.
Entry Earning Criteria:
- Earn 500 Power Points to receive one (1) entry,
- Earn another 500 Power Points to receive a second entry,
- Earn another 500 Power Points to receive a third and final entry
- Entry Earning Dates: Power Points must be earned from the beginning of gaming through 4:45 pm each tournament day.
- Entries must be redeemed between start of gaming and 4:45 pm at a promotional kiosk.
- The slot tournament is subject to availability and based on a first come first served basis.
- Upon obtaining an entry from a promotional kiosk, players will present their entry to a Tournament Official in the tournament area. The role of Tournament Official may be filled by any Grand Victoria Casino employee.
- Participants will be directed to their assigned machine upon entering the tournament area.
- Each participant will be scored based on the number of tournament credits earned during his/her two (2) minute session. There will be no payout of credits or earning of reward credits.
- Before the start of each tournament session, the Tournament Official will make a verbal announcement that members that are present for the current tournament session must take their seats. The Tournament Official will escort any member requiring assistance to his/her selected slot machine location.
- Each slot machine will allow the participant one (1) two (2) minute session of play.
- There will be up to 12 electronic gaming devices (EGD) used for the tournament. The slot tournaments will utilize the TournEvent 4.0 Game Management System, a server-based platform, and will be located at bank 8000.
- In the event of an EGD malfunction, the participant’s session will be reset and the participant will have a full two (2) minutes of play.
- At the end of the two (2) minute session the player’s credits will be saved to the TournEvent 4.0 Game Management System.
- At the end of each session, the participant with the top score for that session will win $50 Free Cash Play.
- Participants will be limited to play in three (3) two-minute sessions during each tournament day.
- Winners must be present to win.
Pending IGB approval. See Club GVC for complete rules. Employees of Grand Victoria Casino and their family members are ineligible to participate. Not valid for any participant of the Illinois Gaming Board Voluntary Self-Exclusion Program. Valid government-issued photo ID and Club GVC membership required. Grand Victoria is not responsible for any typographical errors or misprints. Must be 21. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1.800.GAMBLER (1.800.426.2537).