Drop Down For A Pickup!
Win a brand-new 2018 Ford F-150!
Fridays in November
4 PM, 6 PM, & 8 PM
You could be 1 of 5 winners at each drawing to win cash prizes up to $2,500 and an entry into the Grand Prize drawing on November 30th!
Earn one entry for every 10 Power Points or for every 10 minutes of table play (includes live poker) October 28 - November 30.
Not a Club GVC member? Join Club GVC to receive 10 free entries!
Dates, Times, & Location
1. Earning Period: start of gaming Sunday, October 28, 2018 through 7:59 pm Friday, November 30, 2018.
2. The promotions area for all drawings will be located in the casino under Surveillance coverage.
3. Drawings will be held on Fridays, November 2, 9, 16, 23 & 30, 2018 at 4:00 pm, 6:00 pm, and 8:00 pm.
4. Club GVC members can redeem/activate their entries on the drawing day from 1:00 pm through 7:59 pm at a promotional kiosk.
Eligibility and How Members Participate
1. All members must be at least 21 years of age and eligible to game in the State of Illinois. Only Club GVC members will be eligible to participate and win. Club GVC membership is free and may be obtained by presenting a current and valid government issued photo ID at Club GVC or the Slot Employee Workstation. One (1) free entry will be available upon request during the length of the promotion.
2. Club GVC members will earn one (1) entry for every ten (10) Power Points earned on any electronic gaming device (EGD) and one (1) entry for every ten (10) minutes of table play from the start of gaming Sunday, October 28, 2018 through 7:59 pm Friday, November 30, 2018. On gaming days Monday, October 29 and Mondays, November 5, 12, 19 & 26, 2018 Club GVC members will earn one (1) entry for every two (2) Power Points earned on any electronic gaming device (EGD) and one (1) entry for every two (2) minutes of table play.
3. Bonus entry announcements (see exhibit 1, page 10) may be sent to members via a variety of different advertising mediums (i.e. direct mail, email, print advertising, and/or online advertising).
4. Members may receive bonus entry coupons based on his/her Club GVC membership status. Club GVC members May receive the following:
· Bronze – 10 Bonus Entries (once per promotion)
· Sterling – 50 Bonus Entries (once per promotion)
· 24 Karat – 100 Bonus Entries (once per promotion)
5. A patron who signs up as a new Club GVC member from start of gaming Sunday, October 28, 2018 through 7:59 pm Friday, November 30, 2018 may receive ten (10) bonus entries at a promotional kiosk at time of sign-up. A patron who signs up as a new Club GVC member on calendar day Saturday, October 27, 2018 may receive ten (10) bonus entries at a promotional kiosk if they return on calendar day Sunday, October 28, 2018.
6. To redeem/activate an entry ticket(s), the member must swipe their Club GVC card at a promotional kiosk on each drawing day between 1:00pm and 7:59pm.
7. All entries are non-transferable.
8. Winners must be present to win.
9. Members may only win once per drawing day, but may win multiple times during the length of the promotion.
Qualifying drawing selection of winners
1. Micro Gaming Technologies (MGT) will be utilized to randomly select five (5) qualified winners at the promotion times on the dates listed above. The winner’s name will appear on the workstation screen. MGT will record the winners selected.
2. The Promotions & Entertainment Supervisor or Promotions & Entertainment Coordinator will be responsible for supervising all aspects of the drawings, promotional games and the Promotional Assistants (PA). The role of a PA may be filled by any Grand Victoria Casino employee.
3. The winners’ names will be recorded on the Winners’ Log.
4. The Promotions & Entertainment Supervisor or Promotions & Entertainment Coordinator or PA will then have the potential winners’ names announced over the sound system in the casino and pavilion.
5. The potential winners will have five (5) minutes after the winning names are displayed to make themselves known to an employee of the Player’s Club Department, Marketing Department, Player Development Department, or the Security Department to be considered present.
6. Once each drawing has been completed, the Promotions & Entertainment Supervisor or Promotions & Entertainment Coordinator or PA will place the entries back into the ticket pool.
7. If a potential winner is determined ineligible before the entries are placed back into the ticket pool, an alternate winner will be drawn at random from the same drum as soon as reasonably possible following the same procedures previously outlined. All virtual drawing drum(s) will be emptied at the direction of the Promotions & Entertainment Supervisor or Promotions & Entertainment Coordinator or PA.
8. If a potential winner is determined to be ineligible after the entries are placed back into the ticket pool, the Grand Victoria Casino, in its sole discretion, may retain the prize and no additional winners will be drawn.
9. If a winner is determined to be ineligible at any time after prize issuance, the Grand Victoria Casino, in its sole discretion, may recover and retain the prize and no additional winners will be drawn.
10. In the event that a selected winner is unable to participate in the game portion of this promotion (if applicable) for reasons of physical or mental disability, that winner may designate another person who is over the age of 21 and immediately present to complete the game portion of the promotion on the selected winner’s behalf. Any person so designated is not considered the winner, but rather solely the agent of the selected winner; any and all prizes won by the designee will go to the selected winner. The selected winner must be present for the drawing and the game portion. Participating in the game portion as a designee does not preclude that person from independent participation in the promotion. The Promotions & Entertainment Supervisor or Promotions & Entertainment Coordinator or PA will make the final determination if this rule may be invoked in any particular case.
Qualifying drawing game
1. The “Drop Down for a Pick Up Giveaway” game will be played in the promotions area in the casino under Surveillance coverage.
2. The five (5) winners from each qualifying drawing (a maximum of 15 individuals daily) will be contestants in the “Drop Down for a Pick Up Giveaway” game.
3. The game board will be a big graphic representing a Plinko game (see exhibit 2, page 11).
4. In the order they were selected, each contestant will put a Plinko disk into the top opening of the Plinko game board.
5. The contestant will win the amount displayed in the slot the disk lands in.
6. Steps 4 and 5 will be repeated until each contestant has had his/her chance at the game.
7. Each of the five (5) qualifying drawing winners can win up to $2,500 cash.
8. There will be nine (9) slots on the game board in the following cash prize amounts:
9. Each patron selected to participate in the qualifying drawing game will also receive one manual entry for the Grand Prize drawing held immediately after the 8:00 pm drawing on Friday, November 30, 2018.
Grand Prize Game
The grand prize game will be played in the casino directly following the 8:00 pm qualifying drawing on Friday, November 30, 2018.
2. Five (5) names will be drawn from the seventy-five (75) qualifying drawing winners.
The grand prize game will consist of five (5) pods inside an acrylic drum.
In the order that they were selected, each contestant will choose a pod from the acrylic drum. Each contestant will hold onto the pod until all contestants have selected their pods.
Each winner will be instructed to open his/her pod and display the prize inside.
Each contestant will win the prize printed on the prize card inside his/her selected pod.
Grand Prize Drawing Prizes
o $1,000 Cash
o $1,500 Cash
o $2,000 Cash
o $3,000 Cash
o 2018 Ford F-150 ($42,058) dealer credit) or a $27,000 cash option
· All cash prizes will be awarded in the form of a Grand Victoria Casino Receipt for Cash Expended after each drawing and/or game execution.
· To redeem a Receipt for Cash Expended, a current and valid government-issued photo ID (as previously defined)will be required.
· Receipts for Cash Expended may be exchanged for an equal amount of cash at any cage location. Receipts for Cash Expended are valid only on the date of issuance.
· Winners will be required to present a current and valid government-issued photo ID and a Club GVC card to collect the promotional prize.
· Grand Victoria Casino will accept the following forms of valid government issued photo ID: Driver’s License issued in the US, state photo identification card issued in the US, Passport, US issued Military ID, photo identification card issued by government entities located within the US or US territories and possessions, or US issued Permanent Residence Card.
· Prior to prize issuance, winners will be required to complete and affix their signature on a Winner’s Log, W-9 form, and Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability & Publicity Release. If a winner refuses to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability & Publicity Release or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements, no prize will be issued. Winners must have their social security number verified through a Tax Identification Number verification service. In the event the social security number is not valid the winner will be given seven (7) days to return with a valid social security number and claim their prize.
1. A promotional prize is defined as any prize award valuing $50 or more.
2. If the winner is a foreign patron, he/she must fill out a 1042S form and taxes will be withheld before prize issuance, regardless of the prize amount.
3. Winners will be responsible for all local, state, and federal taxes. Prizes are not transferable or assignable.
Grand Prize Drawing
1. The one (1) clear acrylic drawing drum located in the promotions area on the main floor of the casino will be under Surveillance coverage at all times.
2. A Security Officer may, at any time, based on business volume, may open the door of the drawing drum to allow members to quickly place their entries in the drum. The Security Officer will be present at the drum while the door is open and will contact Surveillance prior to opening the drum.
A Security Officer may, at any time, based on the volume of entries, open the drawing drum and transfer all entries into a larger drawing drum. A Security Officer will contact Surveillance prior to opening the drum to transfer entries. Both the full and new larger drawing drums will remain under Surveillance coverage during the transfer. The Security Officer conducting the transfer will have both hands and arms free of jewelry and clothing to the elbow. Prior to and after conducting the transfer, the Security Officer will raise both arms upward and clear his/her hands for surveillance cameras.
The Promotions & Entertainment Supervisor or Promotions & Entertainment Coordinator or PA and a Security Officer will be present at the drum approximately 15 minutes prior to and during each scheduled drawing.
A Security Officer will notify Surveillance prior to the drawing.
Surveillance will be responsible for notifying the Illinois Gaming Board docksite supervisor/agent on duty at least 15 minutes prior to each drawing.
Surveillance will monitor and digitally record each drawing.
Approximately 15 minutes prior to each scheduled drawing, the Security Shift Manager or Lead Security Officer will randomly select a Security Officer to draw the winning entries from the drum.
The Security Officer randomly selected to perform the drawing will:
a. Raise both arms upward and clear hands for surveillance cameras;
b. Have both hands and arms free of jewelry and clothing to the elbow;
c. Pull an entry at random from the specified drawing drum;
d. Show the entry to Surveillance who will capture the member’s name;
e. Then hand the selected entry to the Promotions & Entertainment Supervisor or Promotions & Entertainment Coordinator, designated Marketing employee or PA who will verify that each entry is complete and valid.
The Promotions & Entertainment Supervisor or Promotions & Entertainment Coordinator or PA will verify the winners’ names and Club GVC account numbers through the patron management system to ensure that the names and account numbers on the entry match the name and account numbers in the patron management system.
The winners’ names will be recorded on the Winners’ Log.
Members may win more than one (1) qualifying drawing per gaming day, but can only participate once in the grand prize drawing. Therefore, the Promotions & Entertainment Supervisor or Promotions & Entertainment Coordinator or PA will check the Winners’ Log to ensure that no duplicate names have been selected prior to making any announcements. If a duplicate name has been selected, the Promotions & Entertainment Supervisor or Promotions& Entertainment Coordinator or PA will instruct the Security Officer to select an additional entry until the appropriate number of unique entries has been selected.
The Promotions & Entertainment Supervisor or Promotions & Entertainment Coordinator or PA will verify that the entry is complete and accurate. Any discrepancies that may render the entry ineligible will be verified through the patron management system. In the event that an entry is deemed ineligible, the Promotions & Entertainment Supervisor or Promotions & Entertainment Coordinator or PA will affix his/her signature on the disqualified entry. All disqualified entries will be kept on file for 30 days.
Once the drawing has been completed and at the direction of the Promotions & Entertainment Supervisor or Promotions & Entertainment Coordinator or PA, the respective drawing drum will be emptied and removed from the promotions area by a designated employee under Surveillance coverage. A Security Officer will witness the emptying of the drum. Entries will be placed into a clear plastic bag(s) which will be labeled with the drawing date and time. The entries will be stored in a locked/secured storage area, will remain in storage for a minimum of 30 days, and will then be destroyed.
Drawing times and all other specified times are approximate. Grand Victoria Casino reserves the right to change drawing times and all other specified times due to unforeseen or extenuating circumstances.
16. Winners will be selected at random from all eligible entries received. All decisions will be final and binding in all respects relating to the drawing. The odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received and therefore cannot be predetermined. Entry into this promotion and odds of winning will in no way be guaranteed by the Grand Victoria Casino.
17. Winners must state and acknowledge that he/she is not an Employee of Grand Victoria Casino, its partners, parents and affiliated companies, and its agents, successors, and its assignees, legal, accounting and advertising agencies and promotional companies involved in this promotion. Winners must also state and acknowledge that he/she is not an immediate family member of a Grand Victoria Casino employee -- defined as parents (including in-laws), spouses, children, siblings, grandparents, and step-relations – or living in the same household.
18. Grand Victoria Casino, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to immediately cancel any individual drawing, if the execution of the drawing is suspected to be compromised in any way. The Illinois Gaming Board docksite supervisor/agent on duty will be notified immediately of any such cancellation.
19. Grand Victoria Casino reserves the right to cancel or modify this promotion at any time for any reason, and without advance notice to the public. No modifications or cancellations to a promotion will be made without the approval of the Illinois Gaming Board Administrator.
20. All decisions and interpretations of the procedures and rules governing this drawing are within the sole discretion and authority of Grand Victoria Casino. All entries will become the property of Grand Victoria Casino.
21. Grand Victoria Casino will consider any member disputes or complaints over the execution of this promotion which is reported in writing to the Promotions Supervisor or Promotions Coordinator within seven (7) business days of the drawing in question. All disputes and/or complaints will be forwarded to the Illinois Gaming Board docksite agent.
22. Unless prohibited, entry constitutes permission to use the winner’s name and likeness for publicity purposes without any further compensation.
23. A winner agrees upon the receipt of his/her prize to have his/her photograph taken and have his/her name and hometown published at the discretion of Grand Victoria Casino without any compensation or advance notice to the winner.
24. Void where prohibited. By entering or accepting a prize in this drawing, the winner agrees to be bound by the Official Rules and to conform to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
25. This drawing will be conducted pursuant to these Official Rules, copies of which including changes are available upon request at the Club GVC throughout the duration of the promotion.
26. No mechanically reproduced entry tickets will be accepted. Grand Victoria is not responsible for any lost, late, illegible, incomplete, misdirected, or mutilated entry tickets.
27. In no event shall Grand Victoria Casino, its parents, partners, and affiliated companies, their respective agents, employees, directors, officers and legal advisors and any other companies participating in the design, administration or fulfillment of this give-away promotion, be liable for personal injuries, death, damages, expenses or costs or losses of any kind resulting from participation or inability to participate in this give-away promotion or acceptance of or use or inability to use a prize or parts thereof including, without limitation, claims, suits, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light (whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
28. In no event shall Grand Victoria Casino, its parents, partners, and affiliated companies, their respective agents, employees, directors, officers and legal advisors and any other companies participating in the design, administration or fulfillment of this give-away promotion, be liable or responsible for computer systems or other technical failures, earning interruption due to system upgrades, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, human error, any game malfunction or any other acts or causes beyond the reasonable control of Grand Victoria Casino, that effects, corrupts or interferes with the conduct, integrity or security of this promotion. Grand Victoria Casino reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual, who in any way interferes or tampers with the entry process or conduct of the promotion, and to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this promotion for any reason. Grand Victoria is not responsible for any typographical errors or misprints on any mail pieces or advertisements.
29. Grand Victoria Casino reserves the right to void this offer for any individual who violates these Official Rules. All decisions of Grand Victoria Casino are final and conclusive.
30. Individuals who are excluded from casino facilities through a government program, by his/her own request, by the Illinois Gaming Board, or by the Grand Victoria Casino are not eligible to participate or claim any promotional prizes after his/her exclusion date.
31. Some restrictions may apply.
This promotion is subject to the terms and conditions of a member’s Club GVC Account.
Pending IGB approval. See Club GVC for complete rules. Employees of Grand Victoria Casino and their family members are ineligible to participate. Not valid for any participant of the Illinois Gaming Board Voluntary Self-Exclusion Program. Valid photo ID and Club GVC membership required. Grand Victoria is not responsible for any typographical errors or misprints. Must be 21. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1.800.GAMBLER (1.800.426.2537).