Dates, Times, & Location:
1. The promotions area for all drawings will be located in the casino.
2. Earning period: from the start of gaming on Sunday, April 2, 2017 through 7:59 pm on Saturday, April 29, 2017.
3. Drawings will be held at 2:00 pm, 4:00 pm, 6:00 pm and 8:00 pm.
4. Qualified Club GVC members can redeem/activate their entries on the drawing day from 8:00 am through 7:59 pm at a promotional kiosk.
Eligibility and How Members Participate:
1. All members must be at least 21 years of age and eligible to game in the State of Illinois. Only Club GVC members will be eligible to participate and win. Club GVC membership is free and may be obtained by presenting a current and valid government issued photo ID at Club GVC or the Slot Employee Workstation. One (1) free entry will be available once during the length of the promotion at any promotional kiosk.
2. Club GVC members will earn one entry for every (ten) 10 power points earned on any electronic gaming device and one (1) entry for every ten (10) minutes played on tables games from the start of gaming on Sunday, April 2, 2017 through 7:59 pm Saturday, April 29, 2017.
3. Bonus entry announcements may be sent to members via a variety of different advertising mediums (i.e. direct mail, email, print advertising, and/or online advertising).
4. Members may receive bonus entry coupons based on his/her Club GVC membership status. Club GVC members may receive the following:
· Bronze – 10 Bonus Entries (once per promotion)
· Sterling – 50 Bonus Entries (once per promotion)
· 24 Karat – 100 Bonus Entries (once per promotion)
5. A patron who signs up as a new Club GVC member from the beginning of gaming on Sunday, April 2, 2017 through 7:59 pm Saturday, April 29, 2017 may receive ten (10) bonus entries at a promotional kiosk at time of sign-up.
6. To redeem/activate an entry ticket(s), the member must swipe their Club GVC card at a promotional kiosk on the drawing day between 8:00 am and 7:59 pm.
7. Entries may only be deposited into one (1) virtual drawing drum at a time.
8. All entries are non-transferable.
9. Winners must be present to win in all drawings.
10. Members may only win once per drawing day, but may win multiple times during the length of the promotion.
1. The game will consist of a clear acrylic booth filled with paper bills representing fake money.
2. The money booth will contain promotional bills representing $20,000.
3. Prior to playing the “Whirl-Win-of-Cash” game, winners will put on protective eyewear, and a money belt.
4. The object of the game is to grab as many promotional bills as possible and stuff them into a money belt within the allotted time.
5. In the order that they were selected, each winner will enter the money booth individually to play.
6. Upon entering the money booth, each winner will stand in the center of the money booth, turn to face the front, and place his/her hands at his/her sides.
7. The timer on the money booth will be set at 30 seconds. Once the money booth is turned on, the game will begin and the timer will count down to zero. The game will end when the timer hits zero and when the money booth blowers automatically turn off.
8. Each winner will have 30 seconds to grab and stuff as many promotional bills as he/she can into the money belt that is worn around his/her waist.
9. Each winner may help get the promotional bills up and flying around the money booth by kicking the promotional bills up into the air with his/her feet.
10. Each winner must remain standing and will not be allowed to bend over at the waist at any time while in the money booth.
11. Each winner will not be allowed to grab promotional bills off the walls or the ceiling.
12. If a winner does not stop stuffing promotional bills into the money belt at the end of the game, the winner will be disqualified and no prize will be awarded.
13. After each winner exits the booth, the Promotions & Entertainment Supervisor, Promotions & Entertainment Coordinator, under Surveillance coverage, will count all the promotional bills inside the money belt. The dollar value successfully deposited into the money belt will equal the winner’s prize amount. All promotional bills must be inside the money belt. Inside the money belt is defined as completely inside the belt or partially inserted in the opening of the belt. Promotional bills sitting on top of or stuck to the outside of the belt will not be counted towards the winner’s prize amount.
14. Only whole promotional bills will be counted toward the participant’s prize amount. A whole promotional bill is defined as 51% of the bill or more.
15. The Promotions & Entertainment Supervisor, Promotions & Entertainment Coordinator or PA will determine whether a promotional bill is considered whole based on the definition above.
16. After each winner’s promotional bills have been counted, the Promotions & Entertainment Supervisor, Promotions & Entertainment Coordinator or PA will write the winner’s prize amount on the Winners Log. The Promotions & Entertainment Supervisor, Promotions & Entertainment Coordinator or PA will not put the counted promotional bills back inside the money booth.
17. Any promotional bills that have clung to the winner or have fallen out of the money booth during the winner’s exit from the money booth will be placed back in the booth by the Promotions & Entertainment Supervisor, Promotions & Entertainment Coordinator or PA.
1. The dollar value successfully deposited into the money belt will equal the winner’s prize amount.
2. A minimum $500 prize will be awarded if a winner’s total of promotional bills deposited into the money belt is less than $500.
3. If a winner selects all three $1,000 promotional bills, a bonus of $5,000 will be awarded.
4. Promotional bill denominations that will be placed into the money booth are as follows:
$20 – 200 =$4,000
$50 – 170 =$8,500
$100 – 20 =$2,000
$500 – 5 =$2,500
$1,000 – 3=$3,000
Pending IGB approval. See Club GVC for complete rules. Employees of Grand Victoria Casino and their family members are ineligible to participate. Not valid for any participant of the Illinois Gaming Board Voluntary Self-Exclusion Program. Valid photo ID and Club GVC membership required. Grand Victoria is not responsible for any typographical errors or misprints. Must be 21. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1.800.GAMBLER (1.800.426.2537).