Dates, Times, & Location
1. The promotions area for all drawings will be located in the casino.
2. Earning period: from the start of gaming on Wednesday, March 1, 2017 through 7:59 pm on Saturday, April 1, 2017.
3. Drawings will be held at 12:00 pm, 2:00 pm, 4:00 pm, 6:00 pm and 8:00 pm.
4. Qualified Club GVC members can redeem/activate their entries on the drawing day from 8:00 am through 7:59 pm at a promotional kiosk.
Eligibility and How Members Participate
1. All members must be at least 21 years of age and eligible to game in the State of Illinois. Only Club GVC members will be eligible to participate and win. Club GVC membership is free and may be obtained by presenting a current and valid government issued photo ID at Club GVC or the Slot Employee Workstation. One (1) free entry will be available once during the length of the promotion at any promotional kiosk.
2. Club GVC members will earn one entry for every (ten) 10 power points earned on any electronic gaming device (EGD) and one (1) entry for every ten (10) minutes played on tables games from the start of gaming on Wednesday, March 1, 2017 through 7:59 pm Saturday, April 1, 2017.
3. Bonus entry announcements (see exhibit 1, page 10) may be sent to members via a variety of different advertising mediums (i.e. direct mail, email, print advertising, and/or online advertising).
4. Members may receive bonus entry coupons based on his/her Club GVC membership status. Club GVC members may receive the following:
Bronze – 10 Bonus Entries (once per promotion)
Sterling – 50 Bonus Entries (once per promotion)
24 Karat – 100 Bonus Entries (once per promotion)
5. A patron who signs up as a new Club GVC member from the beginning of gaming on Wednesday, March 1, 2017 through 7:59 pm Saturday, April 1, 2017 may receive ten (10) bonus entries at a promotional kiosk at time of sign-up.
6. To redeem/activate an entry ticket(s), the member must swipe their Club GVC card at a promotional kiosk on the drawing day between 8:00 am and 7:59 pm.
7. Entries may only be deposited into one (1) virtual drawing drum at a time.
8. All entries are non-transferable.
9. Winners must be present to win in all drawings.
10. Members may only win once.
Standard Drawing Prizes
1. Each name drawn at the 12:00 pm, 2:00pm, 4:00pm, 6:00pm, & 8:00pm will receive:
a. $500 cash
b. One manual entry for the grand prize drawing held on that drawing day.
Grand Prize Game
1. The grand prize game will be played in the casino directly following the 8:00 pm standard drawing.
2. Five (5) names will be drawn on each drawing day.
3. Each of the five winners will play a game to determine their prize.
4. The game that will be played on March 4, 11, 18 and 25, 2017:
a. Five (5) cases will be available for selection. Inside each case is an envelope containing a prize card with a dollar amount. The five (5) cases in round 1 will contain:
b. In the order they were selected, contestants will choose from round 1 of the game board.
c. After each contestant has picked their case from round 1 of the game board and their prizes have been displayed, in the order they were selected, contestants will independently decide to keep their prize amount they won or they may choose to continue to round 2.
i. If they accept their round 1 cash prize amount, that will become their total prize and they will be paid accordingly.
ii. If they reject their round 1 cash prize, they will continue on to play round 2 and will forfeit their round 1 cash prize.
d. The round 2 selection will consist of ten (10) cases. Inside each case is an envelope with the prize amount indicated on a card.
e. The prizes in round 2 will contain: $250, $350, $450, $550, $750, $850, $900, $1,000, $1,500 or a 2017 Chevrolet Vehicle or a Cash Option.
i. The vehicle won will be based on the winners Club GVC status.
24 Karat: 2017 Chevrolet Tahoe ($55,341 Dealer Credit) or a $40,000 cash option
Sterling: 2017 Chevrolet Traverse ($31,722 Dealer Credit) or a $20,000 Cash Option
Bronze: 2017 Chevrolet Equinox ($24,902 Dealer Credit) or a $15,000 Cash Option
Chrome: 2017 Chevrolet Trax ($21,257 Dealer Credit) or a $10,000 Cash Option
5. The game that will be played on April 1, 2017:
a. There will be five (5) cases on the game board. Each case will contain a different prize:
2017 Chevrolet Vehicle or the equivalent cash option shown above
Pending IGB approval. See Club GVC for complete rules. Employees of Grand Victoria Casino and their family members are ineligible to participate. Not valid for any participant of the Illinois Gaming Board Voluntary Self-Exclusion Program. Valid photo ID and Club GVC membership required. Grand Victoria is not responsible for any typographical errors or misprints. Must be 21. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1.800.GAMBLER (1.800.426.2537).