Eligibility And How Members Participate
1. All participants must be at least 21 years of age and eligible to game in the State of Illinois. Only Club GVC members are eligible to participate and win in the promotion. Club GVC membership is free and may be obtained by presenting a current and valid government issued photo ID at Club GVC. Each invited Club GVC member will be given one (1) entry ticket to place into the drawing from 8:30 am through 11:45 pm on each drawing day.
2. Grand Victoria Casino will accept the following forms of valid government-issued photo ID: Driver’s License issued in the US, state photo identification card issued in the US, Passport, US issued Military ID, photo identification card issued by government entities located within the US or US territories and possessions and US issued Permanent Resident Card.
3. Grand Victoria Casino reserves the right to request additional forms of identification as necessary.
4. Manual entry tickets will be distributed to qualifying members by the Marketing Services/Promotions/Entertainment Manager, VIP Services/Club Supervisor, Concierge, or Executive Host.
5. Only accurate and fully completed entry tickets will be considered valid. A complete entry ticket is defined as one that includes the member’s first name, last name, and valid Club GVC account number.
6. The Promotions Supervisor, designated Marketing employee or PA will determine whether the entry ticket is complete and accurate with the guest’s first name, last name, and valid Club GVC account number. Any discrepancies that may render the entry ticket ineligible will be verified through the patron management system. In the event that an entry ticket is deemed ineligible, the Promotions Supervisor, designated Marketing employee or PA will affix his or her signature on the disqualified entry ticket. All disqualified ticket(s) will be kept on file for 30 days.
Dates, Times, & Location
1. The promotions area for all drawings will be located in the casino under Surveillance coverage.
2. Earning period: from 8:30 am until 11:45 pm on each of the 2016 Grand Victoria Summer Concert Series events.
3. Drawings will be held at 11:59 pm on
a. Saturday, July 30, 2016
b.Saturday, September 3, 2016
4. Club GVC members can deposit their entries on drawing days from 8:30 am through 11:55 pm in the drawing drum located at the casino promotions area.
Third place (first ticket drawn) wins a framed Grand Victoria Casino Summer Concert Series poster, signed by that evening’s artist/performer.
Second place (second ticket drawn) wins a snare drum, signed by that evening’s artist/performer.
First place (third ticket drawn) wins a guitar, signed by that evening’s artist/performer.
Pending IGB approval. See Club GVC for complete rules. Employees of Grand Victoria Casino and their family members are ineligible to participate. Not valid for any participant of the Illinois Gaming Board Voluntary Self-Exclusion Program. Valid government-issued photo ID and Club GVC membership required. Grand Victoria is not responsible for any typographical errors or misprints. Must be 21. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1.800.GAMBLER (1.800.426.2537).