Dates, Times, & Location
1. The promotions area for all drawings will be located in the casino.
2. Earning period: from the start of gaming on Thursday, June 1, 2017 through 7:59 pm on Thursday, June 29, 2017.
3. Drawings will be held at 2:00 pm, 4:00 pm, 6:00 pm and 8:00 pm.
4. Qualified Club GVC members can redeem/activate their entries on the drawing day from the beginning of gaming through 7:59 pm at a promotional kiosk.
Eligibility and How Members Participate
1. All members must be at least 21 years of age and eligible to game in the State of Illinois. Only Club GVC members will be eligible to participate and win. Club GVC membership is free and may be obtained by presenting a current and valid government issued photo ID at Club GVC or the Slot Employee Workstation. One (1) free entry will be available once during the length of the promotion at any promotional kiosk.
2. Club GVC members will earn one entry for every ten (10) power points earned on any electronic gaming device (EGD) and one (1) entry for every ten (10) minutes played on tables games from the start of gaming on Thursday, June 1, 2017 through 7:59 pm Thursday, June 29, 2017.
3. Bonus entry announcements (see exhibit 1, page 9) may be sent to members via a variety of different advertising mediums (i.e. direct mail, email, print advertising, and/or online advertising).
4. Members may receive bonus entry coupons based on his/her Club GVC membership status. Club GVC members may receive the following:
· Bronze – 10 Bonus Entries (once per promotion)
· Sterling – 50 Bonus Entries (once per promotion)
· 24 Karat – 100 Bonus Entries (once per promotion)
5. A patron who signs up as a new Club GVC member from the beginning of gaming on Thursday, June 1, 2017 through 7:59 pm Thursday, June 29, 2017 may receive ten (10) bonus entries at a promotional kiosk at time of sign-up.
6. To redeem/activate an entry ticket(s), the member must swipe their Club GVC card at a promotional kiosk on the drawing day between 8:30 am and 7:59 pm.
7. Entries may only be deposited into one (1) virtual drawing drum at a time.
8. All entries are non-transferable.
9. Winners must be present to win in all drawings.
10.Members may only win once.
Standard Drawing Prizes
1. Each name drawn at the 2:00pm, 4:00pm, 6:00pm, & 8:00pm drawing will receive:
a. $500 cash
b. One manual entry for the grand prize drawing held on that drawing day.
Grand Prize Game
The grand prize game will be played in the casino directly following the 8:00 pm standard drawing on each drawing day.
2. Five (5) names will be drawn.
3. Each of the five winners will play a game to determine their prize.
The game board will be a large graphic with “punch out” compartments.
In the order they were selected, contestants will chose once compartment from the game board. Contestants will punch through the paper covering the compartment opening, take out the envelope inside and hand it to the Promotions & Entertainment Supervisor, Promotions & Entertainment Coordinator or PA.
The Promotions & Entertainment Supervisor, Promotions & Entertainment Supervisor or PA will take the envelope and place it on the game board unopened.
Once all contestants have chosen his/her envelope, the Promotions & Entertainment Supervisor, Promotions & Entertainment Coordinator or PA will open each envelope and display the prize card inside.
Grand Prize Prizes
1. The five (5) envelopes will contain the following prizes:
· $5,000 cash and $5,000 Home Depot Gift Card
· $2,500 cash
· $1,500 cash
· $500 cash
· $500 cash
Pending IGB approval. See Club GVC for complete rules. Employees of Grand Victoria Casino and their family members are ineligible to participate. Not valid for any participant of the Illinois Gaming Board Voluntary Self-Exclusion Program. Valid photo ID and Club GVC membership required. Grand Victoria is not responsible for any typographical errors or misprints. Must be 21. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1.800.GAMBLER (1.800.426.2537).